- A valid credit card is required to confirm and hold a reservation. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express but can not accept cash or check.
- There is a 4 hour minimum for bookings and reservations are charged by the half hour.
- Please add $5 per hour, per child to your booking for sick child reservations (please note, in the interest of health and safety, children suffering from something highly contagious and/or have severe vomiting/diarrhea cannot be accommodated.)
- Gratuities can be paid in cash directly to the baby sitter at the clients’ discretion
- You are charged time and a half if you go over the scheduled booking time. Please note, that staying over the scheduled booking is at the babysitter’s discretion
- For event bookings you are charged time and a half if you go over the scheduled booking and/or the agreed upon number/ages of children for the event. Please note, that staying over the scheduled booking is at the babysitter(s) discretion
- There is an additional $15 parking fee for all hotel bookings
- Bookings between the hours of Midnight and 7am will be charged at the rate of time and a half
- Nanny Cam’s may be used, in accordance with the laws of the State of California and only at the full disclosure and discretion of the babysitter. It is your responsibility to work within the law and you must notify the babysitter before they start work that you will be recording them
- Bay Area Sitters reserves all rights to refuse service to any clients and cancel a booking at any time for any reason deemed fit by management
- By submitting a reservation request, you are automatically entered to receive current BAS news and special offers. You can opt out at anytime by unsubscribing from our list.
Full payment is required to secure your booking. Booking fees are NOT refundable. If you must cancel your booking, the following refund policy will apply: If you cancel/change a booking more than 5 days in advance of your booking, you will receive a full refund of hourly charges (minus the booking fee). If you cancel/change between 5 days and 48 hours before your scheduled booking, you will receive a 50% refund of hourly charges (minus the booking fee). Cancellations or change requests made less than 48 hours in advance of your scheduled booking will not be refunded.
*By Agreeing to this policy the Client (you) covenants and agrees to indemnify and hold Bay Area Sitters, this Agency harmless from all claims, demands, actions or damage of every kind and description, including attorney’s fees and all other costs and expenses necessarily incurred, which may accrue to or be suffered by Client as a result of the Clients, babysitters (independent contractor) or a third party’s acts and or omissions and not as a result of the Agency’s acts and/or omission’s, including, but not limited to, negligence, malfeasance, misfeasance, nonfeasance, and/or willful misconduct of the babysitter or third party. Client has read and understood our Terms & Conditions in its entirety.