Please read these Terms, in conjunction with the Terms and Conditions, before using the Site or the Services. By using the Site or Services, you hereby represent, warrant, understand, agree to and accept the Terms and any applicable Additional Terms in their entirety whether or not you submit an application to be a Babysitter (as defined below), become a Client (as defined below) or are otherwise a user of the Site and/or Services (“Users”).
- Clients and Caregivers agree that Bay Area Sitters will not be held responsible or liable for any sickness or health concerns following an offer of employment.
- Client agrees that they have observed the State Executive Order and followed the Shelter in Place rules as set forth by the Santa Clara County
- Client agrees that they have been in a COVID-19 free household since March 16th. 2020.
- Client agrees that they and all members of their household have been fever free since April 1st, 2020.
- Client agrees to adhere to all health and safety precautions set forth by the State of California and both Santa Clara County guidelines. In the event the Employer/Employee reside outside of Santa Clara, they are required to observe the guidelines set forth by their respective County.
- Client agrees to invite Caregiver into their home at their own discretion and in accordance with State and County guidelines. Bay Area Sitters will not be held liable or responsible for in-person meetings.
- Client agrees that if they or a member of their household exhibits signs of illness they must immediately notify the Agency and Caregiver and take steps as detailed by State and County guidelines.
- Client shall, at his/her own expense, defend, indemnify and hold Agency and each of Agency’s members, officers, directors, employees, consultants, contractors, agents, affiliates, and clients, harmless from and against any and all damages, loss, claims, liabilities, fines, expenses and costs of whatever kind or nature, including, without limitation, attorney’s fees and litigation costs, arising out of, or relating to or resulting from any third party claim, suit or action arising from any breach by. Employer/Employee of Employer/Employee’s undertakings, representations, warranties, obligations in, and terms of, this Agreement and/or any gross negligence and willful misconduct.